- For us to do our very best for you we ask for:
- An open and honest discussion about your goals, circumstances and resources
- Knowledge of any changes in your personal or financial situation
- Your ongoing involvement in the financial planning process (for example, participating in the annual review)
- Your other professional advisers to be encouraged to participate in your review.
- Honest feedback on our service.
"With these principles we have built long-term relationships with almost all of our clients and in fact I am very pleased that several whom we met in 1980 when Cestrian was established, are still choosing to use our services today."
Keith Brassington – Chairman & Founder